What are the transformation trends for 2023?
An interesting discussion yesterday on transformation trends for 2023, including:
- Being bolder & more courageous in the transformation ambition set. Incremental improvement is not enough to win in today’s environment.
- An even tighter connection to value creation, and there is a need to see value on a shorter & more iterative timeline.
- An even greater focus on leading with purpose & humanity, with EQ skills coming even more strongly to the forefront.
- People will likely look for even greater purpose & meaning. Linking the transformation journey to the organisational purpose will become imperative in the communications of ‘Why?’.
- We will see a greater focus on putting human centricity at the heart of the transformation & creating a culture of psychological safety.
- We need to ensure that any transformation programmes don’t create burnout, but rather make health & wellness part of the design.
- Delivering the transformation digitally using a platform to support delivering the changes needed, whilst this is not certainly not new, this will need to generate even greater connectivity between people
Based in London and with over 24 years’ global experience, Karen Thomas-Bland is often cited as one of the top business transformation consultants and coaches in the world. She is a trusted advisor to boards, executive teams and investors, creating sustainable, long-term value for FTSE/Fortune businesses and PE funds. She writes for many publications including The Times, FT, Association of MBAs and Management Today.